[TenTec] Question to Webmaster

Rich Jones michjonezee at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 11:11:22 PDT 2011

I also subscribe to the Yahoo Kenwood TS-520/830 page. On that site I can click on each topic line and go straight to it.Here that is not possible and one has to scroll down through reams of topics that of course include all the previous posting for that topic.My question: Am I doing something wrong or can you make it possible to click on your topic list and go straight to that point?I do not pretend to be a master of the internet, hence my question.Thank you, Rich K8UV