[TenTec] Comparison of TS-590S to Omni VII

Frank Kirschner KF6E at mail.com
Tue Oct 11 08:25:29 PDT 2011

Richards,

 Thanks for taking the time to put together such complete answer to my question. You gave a really good picture of the differences in operation.

 Based on your observations, if I get the new rig, it will probably be the Kenwood, since I'm pretty familiar with the TS-480, and there are similarities. The Omni VII is very different from my Omni V.

 73, Frank
 KF6E