[TenTec] Count to Ten B4 Cussing Ten Tec

k3miy at csonline.net k3miy at csonline.net
Sat Sep 10 08:29:11 PDT 2011

These are all good points. Add the following: ground system maintenance.
Periodically check ground connections for corrosion, and clean accordingly.
Clean connection clamps and and clean wires at connect points. By doing
this, you keep the resistance as low as possible. Be aware that lightning
strikes up, as well as down.

Ron
K3MIY