[TenTec] Argosy 525 question

Al Gulseth wb5jnc at centurytel.net
Sun Sep 18 13:04:27 PDT 2011

Huh???

Per the reprint of an ad for the Argosy posted on QSL.NET:

"...80 through 10 meters including the new 30 meter band...."

http://www.qsl.net/tentec/specs/525.jpg

I've used mine on 30M and it's an earlier S/N than yours (BTW i'd consider
yours to be a mid, not early, production unit of the analog version.) That
being said, if there is an issue with the mixer xtal/socket or the bandswitch
that could cause 30M not to work.

73, Al