[TenTec] 566 v3.028

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Wed Apr 4 18:16:27 PDT 2012

Ray:

The biggest RFI problem I found with the Orion II was RF getting back in via
the headphone jack.  There is a small mod board that the factory can supply
if that's the source of your problem.  I would also check for RF getting in
at the key jack.  Regardless of which mic you use, getting to the source of
the problem will make your rig work dramatically better!

             Ron Castro
                  N6IE
         www.N6IE.com
              Member: