[TenTec] Calibrator hookup for 515?

Wilford D Lindsey qrpnut5 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:54:54 PDT 2012

Al:

Would you please do me (at least!) A favour and share any responses you receive to this question?  I am wondering exactly the same thing.  TIA.

73,
Doc/K0EVZ

From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc at centurytel.net>
Sender: tentec-bounces at contesting.com
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:31:05
To: <TenTec at contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Calibrator hookup for 515?

Greetings,

I'm in need of a schematic/info on the 206A (or simply, how/where to feed a
calibrator into the 515, and at what level.) The only possibility I've come
up with so far is on the "defeat" (pin 3) of the Molex connector, which goes
to gate 2 of Q1 on the 80262 front end board. Is this correct, or does it tie
in somewhere else? (I had thought of using a small whip antenna but that's
obviously not the way the 206A was connected!)

TNX/73, Al