[TenTec] Calibrator hookup for 515?

Al Gulseth wb5jnc at centurytel.net
Mon Apr 23 14:33:15 PDT 2012

Doc et al,

I just went back and found this in the manual (I've been known to miss things
that were right under my nose before HI HI!!)

From page 2-5:

"For accurate calibration across all bands, Model 206-A Crystal Calibrator can
be inserted into the antenna line to provide check points every 25 kHz. Its
signal is pulsed for easy identification."

As the younger folks would say, "Well DUUUHHHH...."

TNX/73, Al