[TenTec] TEN-TEC Community

wade staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 09:09:53 PDT 2012

Try taking the picture after the sun goes down and there is not so much
backlight coming through the window.
photography 101 ........... 73 de

wade/

*Try to photograph your station after sundown and after all the backlight
is gone from the window. Photography 101......... *
*
73 de Wade/KJ4WS*

kj4
ws