[TenTec] Orion II Firmware Version V3.029--unresolved issue(s)

chacuff chacuff at cableone.net
Sun Apr 29 13:19:40 PDT 2012

I second that motion...

There are lots of things to love about the OII but the spectrum display is
not one of them.  If you have never had a radio with that function if does
add a bit of awareness but if you have used any of the Icom radio's with
that same functionality you will realize how archaic it really is.  That
said...I wouldn't trade my OII for an Icom with the exception of maybe the
7800 and I would have to think long and hard about that....

There are times I turn it off and swear I hear a slight improvement in the
DSP functionality...anyone else noticed that? I think they share DSP
horsepower.

Cecil
K5DL