[TenTec] TEN-TEC 40 and 20 Meter SSB Nets This Sunday

Fri Dec 28 07:43:00 EST 2012

John:

I'll be glad to handle the nets.

TO ALL:
I do ask as stations check-in, please slow on the calls and phonetics appreciated.  Also follow with your model radio.  Should you have any questions, let me know at the time you check-in.   I'll periodically ask for assistance from others as exchange of information is encouraged.

The nets will start with the 40M net at 20:00UTC on or about 7260 kHz +/- QRM and the 20M net follows at 21:00UTC on or about 14.335 kHz +/- QRM.

Let's have some "radio fun" this last Sunday of 2012.

73
Bob, K4TAX

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Occhipinti
  To: TenTec_539 at yahoogroups.com ; TenTec_Eagle at yahoogroups.com ; TenTec at yahoogroups.com ; Ten-Tec-Omni-VII at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 7:42 PM
  Subject: [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] TEN-TEC 40 and 20 Meter SSB Nets This Sunday

  Due to an unexpected medical emergency in my family, I will not be at my hamshack this Sunday December 30th and am asking Bob K4TAX to run both nets this Sunday.

  I will return to run both the 40 and 20 meter TEN-TEC nets on Sunday January 6th.

  Bob did a great job last Sunday during my Christmas pastoral committments. Thank you Bob and I want to wish each member of our TEN-TEC family a very Happy New Year.

  John, K3UR

  http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
  John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
  Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets