[TenTec] Orion II: nothing at startup

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Fri Dec 28 22:01:33 EST 2012

Congratulations on a successful repair job - self-help
and home repair is in the finest of ham tradition.
There are few events which provide such a heady sense
of self-satisfaction than a touchy repair that goes right.

Hopefully that portends a good new year for you.

On 12/28/2012 7:28 AM, John K3GHH wrote:

> This was my first work with printed-circuit boards --- probably not the
> wisest project to begin with!

The biggest trouble was clearing solder out of the