[TenTec] Corsair II Mixer Balance Adjustment

Steve Hunt steve at karinya.net
Sun Dec 30 05:03:40 EST 2012

The exact dial frequency where you hear the tone can vary slightly
depending on the frequency of the HFO crystal oscillator. A 500Hz error
in the HFO would place the spurious 1kHz from where it was expected.

My proposal was to inject a 9MHz signal at connector 71, not a 21.320MHz
signal. You are trying to balance the mixer for signals at the **IF**.

Good luck,
Steve G3TXQ