[TenTec] RX366, v3 firmware

amsctalx at comcast.net amsctalx at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 10:36:44 PST 2012

John -

I would like to connect a panadapter to my O2, and this is shaping up as a better way than the current "improvisations" (buffer amps connected to SMD components, etc.). I would like, though, to be able to switch the below-mentioned IF output between receivers and, assuming that isn't possible, connect the output to the main RX. Will there be a provision made for this capability in a potential factory-installed upgrade package?

Thanks,

Mike Alexander - N8MSA

amsctalx at comcast.net