[TenTec] My First Ten-Tec

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Wed Jul 4 22:08:24 PDT 2012

Hey Duane... Is that a "Collings" shirt you are wearing
in your QRZ.com photo ?

If so... I am a Martin and Guild mavin  (Martin D-16,
Guild-D35NT, and Guild X-170 custom) among others...

Do you have a Collings as well as TT gear?  If so,
you DO know good equipment !!

Do I pick up any points for having sat in and played
a set at the  - 311 Club on 6th Street in your home
town of Austin ?     No?   I suppose not.

Happy days.

On 7/4/2012 12:08 PM, Duane Calvin wrote:

  > OK, I'll chime in here as I'm waiting to head off to an
all afternoon bluegrass jam!  Yay!

My first Ten-Tec was an Omni VI+, and I know I've told