[TenTec] Paragon Problem gets very odd

Ben Hall kd5byb at kd5byb.net
Sat Jul 14 11:08:16 PDT 2012

Hi Wade,

I used to have a computer that would make me very angry with
intermittent faults.  I kept a screwdriver next to the keyboard.

When it would act up, I'd grab the screwdriver and say or yell,
depending how mad I was: "DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE!"  And it knew I
would, so it would act right for some time after that.  ;)

Almost ready to pull the trigger on a Mouser order for the replacement
caps.  I will look at the connections quite carefully when I take it
back apart to install the replacement C25 and replace the others.

thanks much and 73,
ben, kd5byb