[TenTec] OT: Looking for good starter HF transceiver

Wilford D Lindsey qrpnut5 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 18:48:58 PDT 2012

Geoff:

I have a primo Oak Hills (OHR) 500 which I would part with for $500.00.  This rig was factory assembled for me, and includes the digital readout and built-in
Keyer, both of them factory assembled and working perfectly.  NOTE:  This is a QRP CW-only radio.  It covers 80, 40, 30, 20, and 15.

I have no idea of what kind of radio you might be looking for, so this one might be far off the mark.  OTOH perhaps it is exactly what you are looking for.  Please let me know, thanks.

73,
Doc/K0EVZ