[TenTec] OT: Field Day Drill - intermod issues

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Tue Jul 17 22:33:05 PDT 2012

Great...    just the sort of answer I can use !

I was hoping for a groundswell of information on it... so I could be the
best informed guy next year...  I will have to Google and read my
Antenna Book and ARRL Handbook and study up on it.   The K3 guys point
to us TT guys, and say our rigs are bothering their rigs, so it we are
the problem, but I don't think so - but cannot yet explain who is the
problem or if nobody is, and will need a solution regardless of who gets
the blame.  (Man... I do NOT want to get into a brand war over it...)