[TenTec] rx 366

kc9cdt at aol.com kc9cdt at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 16:06:09 PDT 2012

Nope,
The actuaal guy at TT that did a lot of the testing told me it is not as good on GC.
Can't remember the specifics...but you could contact TT for the details.
He told me for SWL, keep the original second RX...
He is also the one that did the testing of the install procedures.

But a SX-28 (and others) is so much better for that anyways...probably doesn't matter to most.

The TT Orion II is the only modern rig I have...all the others are vintage (Collins, Drake, Halli, Johnson, National)

73,
Lee