[TenTec] TenTec Ambassador Program

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Wed Jun 6 17:17:48 PDT 2012

I’d like to thank TenTec for the Ambassador Program check I received today.

I also want to thank the individual who bought a new OMNI-VII and named me as their TenTec Ambassador. Your purchase of a new TenTec radio resulted in me receiving a financial reward.

I know you will enjoy your new TenTec radio as much as I do my OMNI-VII. I’ve owned and operated TenTec equipment for over thirty years and the Ambassador Program has made the experience even better!

Best regards,

CSM(r) Gary L Huber
9679 Heron Bay Road
Bloomington, IL 61705