[TenTec] Model 599 Eagle Firmware Version V1.823 posted

John Henry jhenry at tentec.com
Wed Jun 27 13:23:27 PDT 2012

Just posted a firmware update for the Eagle at the TenTec website.

http://www.tentec.com/pages/Transceiver-Downloads.html

Scroll down to the 599 section, and V1.823 is in the right column.
Download it as usual to "install the installer".

Changes include:
Resolved A/B pulling incorrect mode for 6m
Added Recall of Mode per Band to A/B function, same as how BAN recalls last
mode per band in previous builds

This build is a result of a customer's input.
Various beta testers have been using this for a while and no new issues
have been cited.

If anyone has issues with this build, please let me know so that we can
correct it or improve it.

Thanks,
John Henry, KI4JPL
TenTec Engineering