[TenTec] Top receivers

John jh.graves at verizon.net
Mon May 14 12:41:22 PDT 2012

Good Gawd Miss Molly.   We are amateurs and not in this to learn.  We
are here to have fun, as the song says!

As an aside, "RTFM" still is a VERY GOOD idea.   Seriously,  I have
learned as much by listening to how others are doing things or looking
over the shoulder of an operator who is getting it done, but we
sometimes forget that learning by example is not bad.  Also, I think we
have a responsibility to teach, which can be as rewarding as doing.

John / WA1JG