[TenTec] Jupiter with ALS 600

john brown n2ydf at hotmail.com
Sun May 27 16:45:46 PDT 2012

Hi , Everyone 1st time using the list. I have just received from my wife, an ALS 600 amp (HAPPY BIRTHDAY) and am looking for info, on how to set it up with my Jupiter. I know Ameritron sells a ARB Relay Interface, but they do not list a cable for Ten Tec. Is the interface necessary? Do I need to make up a cable? If I recall correctly, the Jupiter does not have an external ALC output. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TNX John Brown, N2YDF .           E mail / N2YDF at Hotmail.Com