[TenTec] Orion II: nothing at startup

Robert Mcgraw rmcgraw at blomand.net
Tue Nov 6 09:37:26 EST 2012

Most likely on the power distribution board and the -20V not coming up.
Likely cause, filter caps need replacement.  I suggest using the same
value of MFD and Voltage but go to 105 degree C rated components.

Your power up and then down and then back up and it works is the key to
the target issue.

73
Bob, K4TAX