[TenTec] Orion II Cat Problem

Barry LaZar k3ndm at comcast.net
Fri Nov 23 12:58:09 EST 2012

Carl,
     I did forget one reset. I tried the reset with battery failure
indication. So far, nothing has worked. There is a later response to my
first note that suggests I reseat the internal cables and boards. I
suspect that will ultimately fix the problem. If not, I guess I'll need
to call the folks at TT for their input/help. I must admit I'm reluctant
to open it up as there is a mountain of stuff that will need to move to
get to the radio. Oh well, I guess it isn't going to easy. Many thanks
to all for the good input.

73,
Barry
K3NDM