[TenTec] [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] Tentec Hamfest

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Wed Oct 3 22:06:09 EDT 2012

I agree...   Bob has been a huge help to me.

I purchased an Omni VII as my very first ham radio.  I got severely
flamed for my very first question on the Omni VII discussion group.
Only Bob and a guy named Al gave me serious, courteous answers.  Then
John Henry posted a reply that said he agreed with me, and within a few
days produced a firmware revision that addressed and solved the problem
I had asked about.   John Henry gave me credibility, but Bob and Al gave
me old fashioned ham courtesy.

That convinced me I would enjoy my TenTec experience.