[TenTec] Orion display..time for replacement

denton denton at oregontrail.net
Thu Oct 25 22:50:10 EDT 2012

My Orion 1 display is just about toast...blob in lower left hand corner and
the readout is starting to fade...a call to TT service dept. told me the
display was broken...so have ordered a new display, regulator board and a
new battery.
Seems like I saw someplace online with instructions and pictures on how to
replace the display...anyone know a link to that site?
Paul at TT service has already informed me about the new display.
Thanks in advance de Denton WB7TDG