[TenTec] Fw: [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] Fw: Re: 20 Meter TEN-TEC SSB Net Cancelled: Contest Everywhere

Mon Oct 29 23:10:17 EDT 2012

F  Y  I -   I ran 10 watts with the Argonaut VI this weekend.  With this I
achieved a good deal of my beta testing objectives.   It takes a good
antenna, a darn good receiver, and good operator skill.   As a result, I
made lots of contacts using a super radio.

73
Bob, K4TAX