[TenTec] Corsair II PBT

K4MT k4mt at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 17:24:23 EDT 2012

Thanks all for the feedback. Thanks to Paul at Tentec for the reply. I think I can see what Paul is saying about the BFO adjustment and how it will not allow the sound to be the same on SB-N and SB-R.
But Paul if I follow the alignment in the manual as you suggest, then how do I adjust L4 on the PBT board? It says to adjust L4 until SB-N and SB-R sound the same when switching between them. Since you said this can not be the case, what is the proper L4 adjustment?
I would call you but it sounds like the answer might help the entire group if you could post it here as there seems to be some confusion.
Thanks