[TenTec] Omni VI Logic board

chacuff chacuff at cableone.net
Mon Sep 3 12:16:55 EDT 2012

That part of the radio's history was during the previous owners possession.
He didn't indicate how the problem started but didn't indicate lightning to
be a contributor.  The radio is a 9 out of 10 as far as cosmetics inside and
out so nothing spilled, no arc markings or abuse evident.  There was a
repair attempt by someone and the work was decent...no board damage or
hackory....:-)

That's about all I know at this point.

Cecil
K5DL