[TenTec] Station power supply??

Carl Moreschi n4py2 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 6 12:13:53 EDT 2012

Sounds to me like the best plan is to run heavy gauge wires between the
power supply and radio, which is what most setups do.  This minimizes
the voltage drop at high current.

There are so many ways that ground and V- get connected whether you want
it or not.  Don't forget the coax shield path either.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com