[TenTec] corsair II question for Corsair II owners

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Thu Sep 13 15:28:00 EDT 2012

My Corsair-II ('88 build) also stops at about 3.5 on 20m with otherwise S-4
PSK-31 signals with the gain turned full CW.  I find that the band switch
and other controls need to be exercised occasionally

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M
or sensitivity will appear to be less than should be expected. Still it’s a
good radio for being nearly 25 years old.  I use it mostly for PSK-31 and
RTTY but I can still work DX, full QSK and dual RX.