[TenTec] ANNOUNCING THE 13TH ANNUAL TEN-TEC HAMFEST

Thu Sep 13 21:00:45 EDT 2012

I look forward to seeing many of you there.  I plan to be there for a few hours on Friday and most of the day on Saturday.  I do look forward to meeting many of you.  Should the Tentec staff be busy, I'll be glad to assist with any of your radio concerns and I'll be glad to assist with the demo on either the Omni VII or Eagle products.

73
Bob, K4TAX

Sorry if this is a dupe.........my cat walked across the keyboard.......no telling where the original message went.  :-)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Occhipinti
  To: Ten-Tec-Omni-VII at yahoogroups.com ; TenTec at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 6:26 PM
  Subject: [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] ANNOUNCING THE 13TH ANNUAL TEN-TEC HAMFEST

  TEN-TEC welcomes hams from around the country to the 13th annual TEN-TEC factory hamfest. It will feature a discount sale on Friday September 28th and Saturday 29th on new and used TEN-TEC radio equipment.

  1.Door prizes will be given.
  2.Tour of the TEN-TEC factory.
  3.Meet the TEN-TEC factory representatives.
  4.Four (4) HF stations will be simultaneously on the air to try the latest equipment.

  When: Friday September 28, 2012 from 2 PM to 7 PM (No tailgating on Friday).
  Saturday September 29, 2012 from 9 AM to 2 PM (Tailgating all day Saturday) .

  Where: TEN-TEC Inc. 1185 Dolly Parton Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862
  2.5 miles east of downtown Sevierville on Hwy 411 North, across the street
  from Sevier County High School.

  This will be my first visit to the TEN-TEC annual hamfest and I am looking forward to meeting both the TEN-TEC staff and all of the members of the 2 TEN-TEC user groups.

  John, K3UR

  http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
  John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
  Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Net