[TenTec] O II Menu

Carl Moreschi n4py2 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 14 13:12:01 EDT 2012

There seems to be a chronic problem with the Orions as they age.  There
are many cable connectors behind the main front panel.  I have found
that removing the front panel and then removing all the cable
connectors, spraying them with contact cleaner, and then plugging them
back in and out several times, seems to fix most problems.  Because
there are so many connections here, almost any symptom seems possible
from a connection that has developed some resistance.

It's not hard to remove the front panel and this fix is quite easy to do.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com