[TenTec] ufer ground?

denton sprague denton at oregontrail.net
Mon Aug 12 09:20:18 EDT 2013

I know this is kinda beating a dead horse to death, but ran across this today….
http://www.comm-omni.com/polyweb/ufertower.htm

first time I have ever heard of a ufer ground….a recent post by KI6CFW on eham also says this…

A ufer is a length of rebar (minimum of 20-25' or so long) embedded in the building's concrete footer.  One end of the rebar is bent up and extends out from the concrete (usually near the electric service panel).  The ground from the electric service panel is attached to the piece of rebar.