[TenTec] Paragon logic board

Don Rasmussen wb8yqj at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 15:50:30 EDT 2013

On my Corsair II the microprocessor and the crystal were both okay, it was the electrolytic capacitor used to boot the microprocessor at power up that had drained itself dry mounted on the pcb.

I could hear the crystal oscillating with an external receiver and a make shift probe but had no activity at the mpu.