[TenTec] Explanations of the Different Types of Filtering on Radios

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 18:17:56 EDT 2013

Great Job on the Explanation Cecil. Do you think there will ever be a
button to push that will place you between the 2 beautiful ladies. Who of
course think you are the most handsome man in the world. Never mind.... my
girlfriend just informed me that although it isn't a button on a radio. A
Platinum Master Card will... get that job done !! Wish I had one of those
cards hi hi .....

     73 from Wade/KJ4WS