[TenTec] [Flexradio] Receiving antennas

Bob Kay wa2sqq at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 18:42:54 EST 2013

I'm using the Pixel loop and I'm extremely happy with it. Due to local
noise, 160 has always been a challenge. Last year, after installing it I
picked up 5 new countries on 160' just because my other antennas were
receiving so much noise. It also works great for BCB DX'ing! Pricy, but
worth every cent!
WA2SQQ

--

*Best 73 de WA2SQQElmwood Park, NJ"The only dumb questions are those we
don't ask"*