[TenTec] A/B rig testing

Cecil chacuff at cableone.net
Sun Feb 3 18:16:46 EST 2013

I agree...and that is what I have done for years with a military RX multicoupler with unity gain between ports.  Don't much care about radio settings...the radio that wins is the one that can dig out the really weak signal with whatever settings it has available to it.  Real world stuff..and the radio with the best specs is not always the winner.  It's neat then to sit back and see what settings resulted in copy.  Be careful though...it's a fever...you will find yourself collecting receivers....

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad