[TenTec] Omni D

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 19:24:24 EST 2013

I have Ten Tec gear from 544 up to my OmniVIplus. I have an Omni D and want to use it on 160 meters driving an Amp Supply LK 500ZA as a DEDICATED station to the 160 meter band.. Is there anyone with extensive experience using the OMBI D on 160 meters? Please contact me directly via email to enlighten me about your experience with the Omni D and if you have recommendations. I have other gear that can be used on 160 meters but for some reason have been thinking of using the Omni D on 160. Do you know if the Omni D comes from the factory equipped for 160 meter operation? Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW