[TenTec] THE ORLANDO QUESTION

John Occhipinti k3ur at att.net
Wed Feb 13 12:13:52 EST 2013

Jim K9YC, as per my posting on Monday, I stated that Jim Wharton NO4A, Vice
Predident, TEN-TEC, INC. responded to my email and explained to me why they
did not go to the Orlando Hamfest. He also told me to tell all of the
various net members that they must contact him directly at
jwharton at tentec.com
and he would personally respond with TEN-TEC's reasoning for not being
represented at the Orlando hamfest his year.

I am not a spokesman for TEN-TEC and when I am told by the VP of the company
to do something in a specific way, I must honor his request. Please consider
and understand this if you were in my shoes.

Now, if Jim told me to relay his answer, I would have gladly done it, rather
than have multiple requests for me to explain TEN-TEC's decision. So, please
contact Jim Wharton at his email address jwharton at tentec.com
and he will explain TEN-TEC's reasoning for not attending the Orlando
hamfest this year.

I trust you can understand my position.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur