[TenTec] Orlando Hamcation-Ten Tec is absent

bob barnes k0wtz at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 19:34:49 EST 2013

these shows whether for ham radio or anything else are very expensive.  consider just getting everything there then you have hotel, food and other expenses for the help.

then this stuff cant be unloaded and installed by your own employees you have to have the show employees do it and they are all unionized.  a show like this would require electicians and lots of other expensive labor.

i seriously doubt tentec could sell enough to recover their costs even in the good times.

bob

all things are possible in Christ Jesus our savior