[TenTec] Orlando Hamcation-Ten Tec is absent

art N4UC n4uc at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 19:15:15 EST 2013

Bob, your basic premise is correct, that it all comes down to the bottom line when deciding the show calendar for the year. But I might point out that here at the Huntsville Hamfest there are no unionized workers demanding to be paid for move-in and set-up of anybody's freight. In fact, just the opposite is true. We have a well staffed move-in crew made up of volunteer club members to assist anyone from commercial vendors to one-table flea market folks in hauling their "stuff" to their booth. We even provide cold drinks for anyone who needs some refreshment after a long drive. This is just one of the many creature comforts we try to provide just because it's the right thing to do! No unions here!

Art Davis/N4UC
Huntsville Hamfest, Inc.