[TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] THE ORLANDO QUESTION

Jim Lowman jmlowman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 11 19:38:41 EST 2013

I'm sure that it has to do with the economy.   All costs considered,
it's very expensive for companies to send representatives and equipment
to the various conventions and hamfests.
Some years ago, before Scott moved on to Vibroplex, I asked him about
attending our convention in southern California.  Even then, he said
that Ten-Tec had made a business decision to attend mainly Dayton in the
future.

I have to hand it to Elecraft, though.  They go all over the country to
promote their products.  It doesn't look like they'll be at the Yuma
Hamfest, though.  Probably not enough hams in attendance to warrant the
time and expense.

73 de Jim - AD6CW