[TenTec] FS: nice Omni C

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 05:11:47 EST 2013

This is a very nice Omni C, both cosmetically and electrically - s/n 3060.
It's never been around smoke.  It has full output on all bands.  The PTO is
in good shape.  It's working fb now but I'll be happy to run any tests on
it upon request.  Once it ships, please consider it as-is due to inherent
uncertainties with radios of this age.  I will check in to the Ten-Tec 20M
net tomorrow with it if my schedule allows.

Ten-Tec purists rate the Omni-C as one of the two best (with the Corsair
II), if not THE best, radio to ever come out of Sevierville.  The Omni's
receiver set it apart: quiet single conversion design and engaging receive
audio quality.  With stock filter and original owner's manual in nice
shape.  $350 firm plus shipping.  Please no looky-loos, serious inquiries
only by email.  I will not be heart broken if it doesn't sell.

Check out the reviews at http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/734
Original sales info:
http://www.tentecwiki.org/lib/exe/fetch.php?cache=&media=546c_06_80.jpg

73,