[TenTec] Tx IMD and Purity

Robert Mcgraw rmcgraw at blomand.net
Tue Jul 2 19:59:48 EDT 2013

With current switching power supply technology and methods, the dual and
bipolar and different voltage supplies is a real easy off the shelf
project.

For the life of me, I can't see why anyone/company would want to put 10
lbs of heat producing iron in a power supply other than to make sure the
radio stays put on the desk.  It's call a "paper weight".  I say if the
commercial communications companies and the medical equipment companies
can do it, then it would seem the ham radios companies could/would do it
to.

73
Bob, K4TAX