[TenTec] Opinions

PC Anderson xtraham58 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 5 17:42:03 EDT 2013

There is a saying, opinions are like rear ends, everyone has one. There have been many opinions here on these pages since the bad news.
I am more than irritated by this but I realize that their minds are made up, so we should not confuse them with facts.
After the house was paid and the college loans paid I embarked on a dream. An all
American and an all TenTec station.
I now have an Orion llAT, all filters installed, powered by a 963 pwr supply( I know it's an Astron  ), a 709 mic, 302 keypad. Centurion Amp, 238B antenna tuner. My pride is a TT526, aka 6n2. This gem took me to a first place in EPA section Jan 2012, single band single op class. Not bad for a rig that TenTen also dropped.
I bought the 715 Speech Processor to try on the 526, but people did not like it.
This is the only equipment I own.
Will continue to check into the net on Sundays with my obsolete Oll. Have 10 and 2 more needed for 25. Have to get that 50 just to see the wonderful gift we have been told about.
Andy, W3LI