[TenTec] O II sub rcvr

cx7tt at 4email.net cx7tt at 4email.net
Fri Jul 5 11:44:44 EDT 2013

Hola All,

Many thanks for all the viable suggestions from the group.  Mike, W8TRN,
nailed it with the suggestion of Main resets followed by RAM resets.

The Main resets did nothing for my issue and I could not find RAM resets
in the manual but vaguely remembered seeing that somewhere.

Found the RAM reset procedure on the last page of the last Firmware
update which included the RX366 and SAF info.

All is back to normal; tested today on TZ6BB pileup and easily worked
while following the pileup on the sub rcvr.  :-)

73
Tom
CX7TT