[TenTec] equipment storage?

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 22:40:59 EDT 2013

*Great idea with Cinder Block Construction. Recently a fellow quoted me
$1,500.00 for a 10 X 10 X 8 Block building. This did not include the roof
or concrete pad. My Sister is rebuilding a dilapidated garage. Hello Al, We
hope that all is well in your world.....*
*                                           Wade/KJ4WS*