[TenTec] OT: Openwire/Window Line and Bad Wx

Jim Vohland n9vo at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 29 12:34:10 EDT 2013

You raise some good points about power levels, but ya know, sometimes its just fun to try and work with a qrp rig. Lots of times, I get 5/9 reports until they find out I'm only running 5 watts. Oh, well if I really need it I can fire up the 100 watt rig and the AL82. Then they complain about having to use the attenuator!!!!