[TenTec] Jupiter Information Request

Clayton Brantley clayton_n4ev at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 17:51:50 EDT 2013

John,

I found that the conversion was not too difficult.  Had to remove two surface mount resistors
and install two more.  Tedious if you have never done that but doable. The mechanical work
to remove the display and install the blue one.  It takes about 2 hours to do the job and makes
the radio look really nice.  TenTec supplies all the info with the kit.  You might want to look
at the directions posted on their web site before you order one to make sure you are up to the
task.

Clayton N4EV